Facility ~ Rental Information
For Clubhouse, and or Show Grounds rentals please contact:
Facility Amenities include:
Juan Arias ~ email to: email@example.com
Phone: 760-505-1926 or 760-712-9594
- Modern clubhouse with full facilities.
- Full service commercial style kitchen with service windows on both
covered patio and into main hall.
- Covered patio has ample seating overlooking the arenas.
Equestrian Facilities include:
- Well groomed large oversized main arena sand footing.
- Enlarged warm-up arena (Both Arenas were renovated in October 2016)
- Two Round Pens
- Trial Access
- Fully enclosed announcers booth with PA system.
- The arena is open for members Monday through Thursday. If there are no shows booked over the weekend, the arenas will be open all weekend as well.
- No turnouts in the arenas. Please turnout and lung your horse in the round pens.
- Because of insurance requirements: only members are allowed to ride on VPR property. That means if you bring guests, even to ride your horse, they have to be members too.
- As a member you can trailer onto the property and ride to the San Luis Rey riverbed trails.
- When you leave the property please leave a note on your truck with your name and cell phone, or other contact information – just in case.
- When you come back you can turn your horse out into either of the round pens and you can put your horse in a stall.
- Please clean up after your horse.
- No horses are ever to be left unattended on the property at any time.
- Dogs are NOT PERMITTED on VPR property at any time due to new insurance guidelines. If you bring your dog, you will be asked to vacate the premises.
- Manure is NOT disposed in the creek bed or behind the stalls. Please rake the manure front side of the pen.
- Facilities maintenance will dispose later.
Note: When the club house/arena is booked please continue to be courteous and allow for flexibility of the grounds. Members can use the back 40 or trailer in (Space available) and utilize your club. Although, space is only allowed if there is room. The Club house is off limits when booked. (Restrooms, kitchen)
Priority is given for the clients that have booked the facility.
Alerts, scheduled dates, and closures of the facility will be posted on all social media outlets and linked to our website. VPR has a calendar and will link those dates as well.
We appreciate your patience and willingness to be flexible. Those wonderful qualities are examples of what makes our club so great.
Thank you so much for your understanding.
Vista Palomar Riders
973 Little GopherCanyon Road
Vista, California 92084
Vista Palomar Riders
PO Box 1145
Bonsall, CA 92003
For all other inquiries about the club contact:
President – Lyn Lynch